Obtain Canadian Education Credentials from Anywhere!
Over 100,000 people have found their fresh start through Canada’s largest career college network, Academy of Learning Career College.
International Student? Ask us about our limited time international student discount!
In our current global environment, government policies and travel restrictions are preventing students from studying abroad.
While Academy of Learning Career College has a long history of training international students who travel to Canada on a student visa, we also have a long history of using our self-paced, personalized, one-on-one supported Integrated Learning™ System, offering online, on-demand, learn-from-anywhere options.
Students outside of Canada can obtain Canadian Credentials from the comfort and safety of their homes.
It's never too late to apply for Academy of Learning. Our admissions team is ready to help.
1. Schedule an Online Info Session
2. Share Your Goals and Interests
3. Receive a Free Career Assessement
Simply a Better Way to Learn
We’ve taken all of the key elements required for maximum success in career training and developed an innovative system that integrates them all. The result is a system that helps you learn – and retain what you learn – by making you the focus.
Why Choose AOLCC?
An Affordable Investment
Our admissions and campus staff are here to help you get started and complete your program, ready to earn more in a career you love. We’ll help you explore and apply for financial aid as well as provide you with resources and support to budget effectively during your program.
No matter what life changing moment you’re looking for in your career, we’ll help you get there.
I really recommend AOLCC for their being so focus on every student. I'm impressed on their patience to help every student everyday.. They always thought me to keep going especially when I'm having a hard time on some subjects. I love all the teachers and staff, they don't just love their job.. but also they love students and take care of them.Kyla ElaineAOLCC Graduate
I currently have 60 employees under me and look forward to what the future holds. I appreciate all the school has done for me and now with being successful in this program I am on my way to taking over my bosses job.Shannon PeddyAOLCC Graduate
I love this school. I really like the fact that you learn at your own pace. The staff at AOLCC are always ready to help when you need it. I have and will recommend AOLCC to friends and family.Jewel LaChanceAOLCC Student
Had a great experience with the staff here. A career college that is very accommodating and flexible. The flexibility was greatly appreciated especially when one work full-time and doing a full-time course.Heidi-Ann BulterAOLCC Student
Currently attending a 1 year course for PC Support Specialist. The course so far has been good and has already helped me with working on my own personal computers. The staff is great and helpful. They take your security very seriously, so guest must check in. But if you tell the front desk in advance you won't have issues.Nic NygrenAOLCC Student
I just want to thank the Academy of Learning Career College for giving me a start as a new comer to Canada. I am so grateful now because I feel a sense of belonging because I am now a member of the healthcare field. It is a career I have always wanted.Marcia BennettAOLCC Graduate
During my learning experience at Academy of Learning Career College, I received encouragement, help with all my course related issues and much positive feedback with regards to career objectives and education training objectives.Peter TannerAOLCC Graduate
Getting Started as an International Student
Confirm Entrance Requirements
Contact the Academy of Learning College of your choice. Click here for a list of Academy of Learning Career College locations.
Enrollment into an Academy of Learning Career College diploma program requires successful completion of high school. You may be asked to provide a copy of your high school diploma and/or transcript.
If English is not your first language, you may be required to undertake an English language entry examination before entering a diploma program. If a student requires assistance with English before and/or during their studies, Academy of Learning Career College can assist with finding ESL training to meet your needs.
Confirm Study Arrangements
The following is an outline of the steps you can take during the application process to confirm your study arrangements.
- Contact the Academy of Learning Career College location of your choice and an admissions representative will guide you through the application process.
- Discuss requirements for a tuition deposit with your preferred Academy of Learning Career College location.
- Once you have been accepted and your tuition deposit has been received, you will receive a Letter of Acceptance from the Admissions Representative.
- Take the Letter of Acceptance to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to apply for your Student Visa and Study Permit.
- Arrange for your accommodation while studying in Canada.
- Arrange to obtain health insurance while studying in Canada.
- Complete the appropriate placement test.
- Arrange for ESL training, if needed.
For more information, click this link to visit the IRCC website, and contact an Admissions Representative at the campus of your choice for more information and assistance with confirming your study arrangements.
International Students Admission Requirements:
- Alberta High School Diploma, verified by official transcripts, or non-Alberta equivalent. Transcripts must be officially translated into English.AND
- Successful interview with the college administration.AND
- English language proficiency equivalent to an IELTS academic test score of 6.0 or higher or has completed one year of post-secondary training where the language of instruction is English.
Academic Policies can be found in our student handbook.
I understand that the Institution may charge me a registration fee of up to $500, which it must credit toward my unpaid tuition fees (Section 14 of the Private Vocational Training Regulation). The Institution may retain this fee if I do not attend the Program unless:
- I terminate this contract within four business days of signing it (Section 15 of the Private Vocational Training Regulation.
- The Institution terminates this contract before the Program begins (Section 16(2) (a) of the Private Vocational Training Regulation).
- The Program does not begin by the start date in Part C of this contract and I choose to terminate this contract as a result (Section 16(2)(b) of the Private Vocational Training Regulation).
I understand that the school cannot require or accept payment of the registration fee until I have signed this student contract and cannot accept payment of any other tuition or any incidental fees before my Program begins (Section 14(2) of the Private Vocational Training Regulation).
I understand that if this contract is terminated after the Program begins, the Institution is entitled to the payment of tuition fees as outlined in Section 17 of the Private Vocational Training Regulation, which is as follows:
- 25% of the total tuition fees as identified in Part C: Program Cost of this contract if 10% or less of the Program is provided
- 60% of the total tuition fees as identified in Part C: Program Cost of this contract if more than 10% but less than 50% of the Program is provided
- 100% if more than 50% of the Program is provided.